Av / Video Conferencing Operations Engineer
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/28/2022 7:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Av / Video Conferencing Operations Engineer jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Av / Video Conferencing Operations Engineer postings
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
This role will be responsible for supporting all aspects of installing, supporting, and maintaining the global tech for video conferencing tech UMG. Supporting key business initiatives – including vendor management, budget allocation, installation, room design, technical support, user training, and assisting in any change to business structure, standards, and processes. This role will have a significant focus on Tech’s key initiative to centralize video conferencing support and deployments. This role will also be responsible for supporting internal corporate change initiatives and will be a key contributor to the enhancement of Universal Music Group’s overall future of work and related technology.
How you'll CREATE:
• Ensures day-to-day vendor operations are to standard with all ongoing AV projects.
• Hosts weekly sync calls with AV Vendors and Facilities to review projects, issues, and keeps all teams aligned with business goals.
• Follows procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles.
• Assists in testing and documenting new products to consider for clients within conference rooms.
• Submits and processes all quotes for AV projects and keeps team install tracker up to date.
• Ensures day-to-day Vendor Operations are to standard with all ongoing AV Projects
• Manages deployment guides for all tech related installs and ensures information is up-to-date and accurate
• Drive adoption and future of work strategies by working with leadership/management teams and end users.
• Provide VIP support with senior and executive level personnel as needed, including but not limited to in residents' support.
• Provide virtual, hybrid, and on location event support for large scale events (townhalls, conventions, etc.)
• Support the development and delivery of training materials as needed.
• Develop and maintain policies and standards for collaboration technologies.
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum 10 years' experience in designing, installing, and supporting Video Conferencing & AV related equipment.
• Minimum 5 years' experience with project, budget, and vendor management for technology related projects
• Minimum 5 years' experience or certifications with equipment: Avixa, Biamp, Cisco, Crestron, DTEN, Extron, Logitech, Neat, Polycom, Tandberg, etc.
• Skills to work independently and in a large project team setting.
• Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts and persuasively to cross-functional teams and customers
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills, superior project management and time management skills.
• Self-motivated with ability to not only work in group/individual setting, but able to drive action and independently with little to no direction.
• Organized, independent, and self-motivated with a team player attitude.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office, Windows IOT, MAC OS, iOS, Android, Monday.com, Teams, Crestron Toolbox, Zoom, WebEx, Bluejeans, GoTo, Hangouts, Lifesize, Meet
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Wellness Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.