Director, Audience Growth , Bilingual
Universal Music GroupMiami Beach, FL
Full Time Job
Director, Audience Growth (TikTok, YouTube, IG ), Bilingual (English/Spanish)
How we LEAD:
The Director, Audience Growth Strategy role for Universal Music Latin America (UMLA) will be responsible for developing and coordinating global strategies across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Tik Tok for Latin Artists with a focus on audience growth and content and channel strategy optimization. The position will report to the SVP of Business Development and Digital and will be based in Miami Beach, FL.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Develop and create global strategies for Latin artists and releases in coordination with repertoire owners and central teams for our LATAM territories.
• Work with labels and repertoire owners to optimize artist channels and content and maximize audience growth.
• Build and manage relationships with the respective platforms.
• Prepare regular performance analysis of UMG releases and channels along with market and competitor analysis.
• Regularly share best practices across the territories in the Latin region.
• Work on ad-hoc projects with the digital teams based on business evolution and necessities.
Bring your VIBE:
• 3 years in managing and optimizing content and channels on YouTube and Facebook/Instagram with tangible results.
• YouTube certifications in content ownership, channel growth, and Music.
• Experience in digital advertising and audiovisual content production.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to organize and analyze data and draw actionable conclusions.
• Knowledge and understanding of the digital music ecosystem.
• Solid written presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team and interact with multiple departments globally across the company.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Bilingual English/Spanish fluency required.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.