Associate Director, International Marketing
Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/12/2021 2:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Associate Director, International Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Director, International Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Director, International Marketing? Description
How we LEAD:
Republic Records is currently seeking an Associate Director, International Marketing in the New York, NY location. In this role, the candidate is responsible for all marketing, promotional activity, and overseeing the digital strategy & campaigns for select artists outside the United States. Candidates must be comfortable and capable of working with senior management, both inside and outside the label, as well as artists and their management.
How you’ll CREATE:
In this dynamic, high-paced and global role, you will manage a diverse roster of artists within the Republic Records repertoire. Working across multiple genres, you will be an expert in product management, streaming, commerce, radio, fan engagement, digital marketing, publicity and more.
You will be responsible for the go-to-market planning, strategy and execution of global campaigns, for both product management and digital marketing across multiple genres. This opportunity will allow you to build a strategic view for your artists, matched with an ability to get in the weeds and execute plans. You will need to apply strong self-organization and time management skills while demonstrating pro-active initiation and follow through on a broad range of actions/responsibilities – including but not limited to the following:
• Work closely with artists and their management teams to develop unique and bespoke marketing plans that are tailored to each individual artist with knowledge of marketplace, genre, and available resources
• Supply international affiliates with all marketing tools for the U.S. originated releases to successfully develop artist brands, globally; including but not limited to: press releases, press photos, bios, label copy, sales sheets, album covers, music videos, advertising assets, as well as customizing these as needed, and custom assets from scratch.
• Initiate and oversee global digital strategy & campaigns, with focus in audience growth, CRM, asset development & advertising
• Initiate and execute creation of physical and digital product to generate revenue, increase perceived value, and enhance consumer experience
• Communicate priorities and general releases to the world through e-mail updates, contributions to the international newsletter, direct and conference calls and release schedules for both audio and video products.
• Collaborate with various departments across Republic Records to drive marketing & promotional efforts including digital, commerce, Press & Radio
• International travel required on a regular basis, upon the company resuming approved business travel
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum of 5 years professional experience in music marketing; preferably international music marketing (product management & digital marketing); advertising/media planning experience
• Extensive experience in digital marketing including CRM, fan engagement, social, optimization, analytics
• Creative, innovative, strategic understanding of marketing tactics and channels
• In depth knowledge of all social media platforms and analytics & streaming services
• Excellent presentation, analytical, negotiation, and communication skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills with added attention to details and strict and tight deadlines
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives, artists & managers
• Ability to balance nuanced conversations between the domestic team, artists & managers and affiliate partners
• Proficiency with MS office and Mac applications (Excel, Keynote, etc.), Chartmetric and streaming analytics platforms
• Degree or equivalent experience
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.