Associate Digital Marketing Manager
Universal Music GroupToronto, ON
This was removed by the employer on 7/18/2022 12:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Associate Digital Marketing Manager jobs in Toronto-ON
Search all Associate Digital Marketing Manager postings
Full Time Job
ASSOCIATE DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Closing Date: July 14, 2022
The UMC team works in a hybrid, flexible environment with three days a week from our creative campus located in Liberty Village, Toronto and two days to work virtually.
Universal Music Canada is Canada's leading music company, engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content. Home to the most comprehensive catalogue of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMC is committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship in broadening opportunities for our artists on both the domestic and world stages as well as creating new experiences for fans.
Universal Music Canada is part of Universal Music Group, the world leader in music-based entertainment.
We are searching for passionate people to join our team. If you love music and got excited just thinking about joining this amazing organization, we would love to meet you!
Reporting to the Senior Director, Digital Marketing, Universal Music Canada is seeking an experienced Associate Digital Marketing Manager to join our Digital Marketing team. This role will manage a roster of UMC's artists and work alongside of the marketing manager in the creation and execution of digital marketing and promotional plan s while also managing programs and multi-artist campaigns. Prime candidates have knowledge and experience working with all digital technologies and platforms, can effectively communicate with artists, artist management teams, internal teams & executives at UMC, digital partners, and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment.
• Define, plan, and execute digital marketing campaigns for a roster of artist with focus on international repertoire
• Understanding of all music genres
• Seek-out, discover and build out relationships with influencers, creators, tastemakers, and digital brands who have strong Canadian following.
• Manage strategic partnerships within the Digital Strategy team with an ability to manage the day-to-day tactics as well as the big picture strategy.
• Work closely with the streaming and marketing teams to ideate, create, execute and measure multi-artist campaigns with a focus on growing market share for select genes and developing artists fanbases in Canada.
• Identify viral, digital word-of-mouth marketing opportunities with the goal of driving traffic, fan acquisition, and creating brand awareness for artists in Canada
• Drive Canadian social media growth for all artists through increased engagement, activity, and relevant content posts
• Develop Canadian focused content strategies for artists' video channels in collaboration with the video strategy manager and marketing manager
• Actively participate in team meetings, discussions, and planning activities
• Measure and analyze overall campaign performance and provide insights and key learnings to other departments.
• Assist in analyzing online promotions and campaign sales impacts, consumer trends, etc.
• Monitor campaigns regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy, making recommendations for continuous improvement
• Report weekly to senior staff and managers, providing actionable insights and campaign updates
• Education and/or relevant experience
• Deep knowledge o f all music genres and emerging talent within the respective scenes. You know the media, the tastemakers & influencers, the brands, the playlists, the online communities and all the places in the digital space where fans of the genres discover new artists and talent.
• Strong coordination and organizational skills
• A skilled presenter, you can hold the attention of a large group of people and can clearly convey the subject matter in a concise and memorable way
• Deep knowledge of the analytics available on all social platforms and the ability to pull actionable insights out of the data
• Aptitude for communicating and engaging on various platforms
• Experience and desire to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment and ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Highly adaptive to change
• Consistently meet deadlines
• Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills
• Content editing a plus (image, video, content – Photoshop, Final Cut)
• Ability to learn new software and analytics programs as necessary
• Proactive approach to work, constantly seeking improvement in all areas
Please apply before July 14, 2022
Universal Music Canada is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion, and strongly welcomes and encourages applications from Indigenous Peoples, people of colour , women, persons with disabilities, people who are are 2SLGBTQIA , and people from other diverse communities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.