Associate Digital Marketing Manager
Universal Music GroupToronto, ON
This was removed by the employer on 5/25/2021 10:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Associate Digital Marketing Manager jobs in Toronto-ON
Search all Associate Digital Marketing Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Digital Marketing Manager? Description
Universal Music Canada is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our Digital Marketing team. This role will manage a roster of UMC’s artists and work alongside of the marketing manager in the creation and execution of digital marketing and promotional plans while managing a select roster of digital accounts. Prime candidates have knowledge and experience working with all digital technologies and platforms, can effectively communicate with artists, artist management teams, internal teams & executives at UMC, digital partners, and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment.
• Define, plan, and execute digital marketing campaigns for a roster of artists.
• Manage label partner relationships with key digital accounts and be the subject matter expert for all opportunities, processes, limitations and policies related to that account
• Maintain strong relationships with artist management and artists to be viewed as a resource for best practices and implementing digital marketing strategies
• Partner with internal departments (marketing, programming, production, press, research and program enterprises) to execute effective interactive strategies.
• Identify viral, digital word-of-mouth marketing opportunities with the goal of driving traffic, fan acquisition, and creating brand awareness for artists.
• Drive social media growth for all artists through increased engagement, activity, and relevant content posts
• Develop targeted strategies for artists’ video channels in collaboration with the video strategy manager
• Actively participate in team meetings, discussions, and planning activities
• Measure and analyze overall campaign performance and provide insights and key learnings to other departments.
• Assist in analyzing online promotions and campaign sales impacts, consumer trends, etc.
• potential challenges with each platform (ie Tik Tok, Instagram, YouTube, Triller etc)
• Monitor campaigns regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy, making recommendations for continuous improvement
• Report weekly to senior staff and managers, providing actionable insights and campaign updates
• Deep knowledge of the Hip Hop and R&B genres and emerging talent within the respective scenes. You know the media, the tastemakers & influencers, the brands, the playlists, the online communities and all the places in the digital space where fans of the genres discover new artists and talent.
• Strong coordination and organizational skills
• A skilled presenter, you can hold the attention of a large group of people and can clearly convey the subject matter in a concise and memorable way
• Deep knowledge of the analytics available on all social platforms and the ability to pull actionable insights out of the data
• Aptitude for communicating and engaging on various platforms
• Experience and desire to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment and ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Highly adaptive to change
• Consistently meet deadlines
• Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills
• Content editing a plus (image, video, content – Photoshop, Final Cut)
• Ability to learn new software and analytics programs as necessary
• Proactive approach to work, constantly seeking improvement in all areas
• French bilingual is an asset This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.