Associate, Audience Operations
Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/26/2023 5:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Search for Associate, Audience Operations jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate, Audience Operations postings
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
UMG is seeking an Audience Product Operations associate to join the Global Marketing Platform team. As an Associate, you will leverage your passion for music to support marketing teams in growing artist fan base and executing campaigns to engage and connect the best artists to their best fans.
This role will ensure the required audience operational tasks across UMG's CRM and data platforms are completed in a timely manner to meet targeting and campaign delivery needs of our marketers. You will also work with our marketing ops and product teams to QA and troubleshoot issues quickly to ensure seamless campaign execution.
How you'll CREATE:
• Support day-to-day operational tasks related to cross channel marketing campaigns including but not limited to building and testing audience acquisition forms and audience segment creation.
• Assist with the collation of new feature requests and ensure these are fed into the Director of CRM Product management, for consideration and problem solving.
• Provide platform training and test new system functionalities to support feature enablement and rollout.
• Identify and troubleshoot issues, determine impact, if any, and escalate issue resolution to tech and/or product teams while continuing to communicate to affected stakeholders.
• Support special projects and initiatives across the Consumer Marketing and Audience Development team as needed.
• Own weekly operations requests reporting, communicate and level up throughput and challenges, measure improvement/efficiency to demonstrate time savings, cost savings, or increased output.
• Responsible for data import, data export, and CRM management tasks in line with Audience Team Roadmap deliverables.
• Manage data transfer process in partnership with the UMG Privacy Office to ensure import and export requests meet standards and compliance including data file import and export, data cleansing, and data validation.
• Assist with the ongoing needs of the Audience team to ensure Audience feature requests are visible to the team when curating the Audience Product RoadMap
• Proactively explore and optimize operational processes to increase efficiencies and establish best practices for audience marketing campaigns.
Bring your VIBE:
• 3+ years in technology support or Product Support role; email/data marketing, customer facing web support preferred
• Hands on experience with ESP, CRM, CDP, SMS, and/or personalization platforms; experience with DotDigital, Lytics, SlickText and Validity is a plus.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and shift focus on an as needed basis
• Proficient in debugging and troubleshooting HTML, CSS, and SQL issues
• Discipline and analytical but think creatively in driving solutions to solve for operational and technical issues holistically
• Cares about exceptional service to drive end-user success and enablement
• Excellent communication and organization skills, ability to clearly visualize issues and plan workload, to help meet team goals.
• Passionate about music and maintains a music-consumer mindset
• Positive attitude and ability to operate in a fast-paced, growth driven, time sensitive environment with ambiguity
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
$58,914 - $110,440
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.