Assistant Manager, Customer Service
Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
This was removed by the employer on 3/25/2022 3:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Assistant Manager, Customer Service jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Assistant Manager, Customer Service postings
Full Time Job
We at UMG are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG eCommerce & Label Services is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Customer Service Assistant Manager to work within the Merchandise and E-Commerce Department in our headquarters in Philadelphia.
How you'll CREATE:
• Support with reporting and tracking against department KPIs
• Support Customer Service management in onboarding and offboarding resources
• Assist with general oversight of policy updates
• Help to ensure customers are satisfactorily responded to in a timely manner
• Assist with adhoc analysis and general process implementation of CRM systems
• Help to identify and delegate department projects as needed
• Handle administrative tasks as requested by management
• Uphold the policies of the E-Commerce and Merchandising department as stated in the UMG Customer Care Help Center.
Bring your VIBE:
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to recognize situations that need to be escalated
• Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
• Excellent follow-up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
• Result and action-oriented, resourceful and efficient
• Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player.
• Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
• Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Internet search skills.
• Bachelors Degree in business or related field preferred
• 1 years assistant experience
• 2 years customer service experience
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Winter Break'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
''All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law''
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.