Assistant Manager, Commercial
Universal Music GroupJakarta, JK
This was removed by the employer on 10/10/2021 7:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Assistant Manager, Commercial jobs in Jakarta-JK
Search all Assistant Manager, Commercial postings
Full Time Job
Assistant Manager, Commercial will be responsible to assist the Commercial team in managing commercial business partners and developing the influencer network.
About the role:
• Gathering and preparing insight data from internal and/or external tools
• Developing influencer talents and network, and monitoring/analysing campaigns related to influencers
• Working closely with Commercial, Marketing & A&R team for campaign coordination
• Preparing and setting up advertisement bookings with Business Partners and/or internal media team
• Conduct routine music application feature audits
• Preparing presentation deck with the commercial team
• Bachelor Degree (Strata 1) or equivalent.
• Microsoft Office especially MS Excel & Powerpoint
• Statistical programs/apps will be preferable
• Understanding about music applications usage (Spotify, TikTok, Resso, Apple Music, Joox, etc)
• Understanding company's internal system
• Analytical skill (statistics & digital insights)
• Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Interpersonal, Communication and Social Skills
• Able to multitask
• Able to work under pressure & timely manner
• Able to work as a team
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.