Universal Music GroupManila, MM
Full Time Job
UMG is in search of an Artist Manager to be based in Manila.
The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after key domestic artists, managing their schedules and creating opportunities that will grow exposure and deliver on business objectives.
If you have prior talent management experience, a love of music and passion to help artists succeed, please keep reading!
About this role:
• Negotiating contracts and fees for your artists.
• Arrange and facilitate the work and activities of your assigned local artists
• Identify, seek and secure opportunities to drive exposure and income for your artists.
• Sourcing and booking events and venues, accompanying artists for events and opportunities.
• Manage short and long-term plans, including promotional activity, interviews and travel schedules / requirements.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with business partners to assist in delivering on outcomes.
• Work closely with key business functions, e.g. A&R, marketing, digital, commercial, to take advantage of all possible opportunities.
• Other tasks and projects as required.
• Degree qualification with relevant artist or talent management experience.
• Existing network of contacts in music, entertainment, production and other relevant fields.
• Proven experience and success in driving commercial outcomes.
• Strong knowledge of the Philippines media landscape.
• Passionate about music and the digital landscape.
• Excellent communication skills and professional level English.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.