Artist Management Executive
Universal Music GroupSingapore, SG
This was removed by the employer on 4/22/2021 7:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Artist Management Executive jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Artist Management Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Artist Management Executive? Artist Management Executive (1 year contract)
We are in search of an Artist Management Executive (1 year contract) to be based in Singapore.
Support the key areas of artist management that is involved in various activities described below. The successful candidate will help to grow our domestic artist roster and drive opportunities for artists both locally and overseas.
About this role:
• Work as a main point of contact for the local artists on their needs and expectations.
• Proactively manage the relationship with local artists to be productive and constructive. Coordinate the recording process with involved parties, such as music arrangers, studios, session players, vocal directors, mixing and mastering engineers, etc.
• Assist with artist relations activities including bookings and scheduling. Coordinate tours and other engagements.
• Coordinate with graphic designers and music video directors for the creation of music visuals formats and artworks when needed
• Manage Artists’ production schedules.
• Seek out and coordinate endorsement and sponsorship opportunities.
• Assist in the research, identification and pitching to prospective agencies and brands to achieve commercial targets.
• Collaborate with New Business team to develop innovative ideas which translate into commercial opportunities for our Artists.
• Timely response to client briefs, leveraging UMG assets and maximizing all possible opportunities.
• At least 2 years of related experience
• Great network/connection within the local music industry (Artists, Songwriters, Music Production, Video Directors etc.)
• Great knowledge with the local music
• Knowledge with music contracts/licenses
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills
• Ability to work to deadline and work under pressure
• An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.