Artist Development & Label Coordinator
Universal Music GroupSydney, NS
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Artist Development & Label Coordinator jobs in Sydney-NS
Search all Artist Development & Label Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Artist Development & Label Coordinator? Description
We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), Part of The Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries . We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Island Records Australia (part of Universal Music Australia) is the countries premium recording and music label for Australian artists and are known for their ability to sign, develop and break Australian artists globally. The Island Australia roster boasts an enviable and diverse line-up o f talent including, Tame Impala, Hilltop Hoods, Dean Lewis, Vera Blue, Briggs, Washington, Running Touch, Broods, Baker Boy and Matt Corby among others.
We are pass ionate and c ommitted to artistry and are looking for a like-minded person to join our team in the role of Artist Development & Label Coordinator based in Sydney. T h e role reports to the GM, Island Records Australia and works with our Artist Development & L abel team who are responsible for strateg izing, developing and implementing innovative plans , activations and campaigns for our artists .
• Compile regular data & insights reporting on artist campaigns and activity to key internal and external stakeholders as directed
• Assist the Artist Development team with day-to-day artist requests and reporting
• Run presentation slides , video & audio at weekly label and partner meetings in person and over zoom
• Administer weekly ARIA chart forms and documents related to all Island Australia and associated labels repertoire and releases
• Compile and distribute label release schedules and related documents
• E lectronic ally servic e tools, audio & video to partners
• Assist artist development team with artwork and asset making and distribution
• Make all travel bookings for the label where applicable and as directed
• Assist with compiling guest lists
• Organise suppliers and catering for launches and events
• Book couriers and collect deliveries
• General admin support to the GM and MD of the label
• Attend artist showcases , gigs and industry events
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A passion for music and artist development with a desire to grow your career with us! (we are known for promoting from within)
• Exceptional attention to detail and coordination skill
• Organised and willing to be a team player in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge and ability to navigate music consumption and social platforms
• Ability to communicate with artists and artist managers
• Tech savvy but not afraid to ask for training on areas you may not be
• Excellent communication skills
We are a passionate team with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, and respected artists . If think you have what it takes, we'd love to hear from you.
Follow us on socials at [email protected] for exclusive events, artist and music releases, and career opportunities.
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/universal-music-australasia This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.