Universal Music GroupSecaucus, US
This was removed by the employer on 1/24/2022 1:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Art Coordinator jobs in Secaucus-US
Search all Art Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world’s largest record company, as well as the group’s significant marketing strength.
How we LEAD:
Bravado is seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative, creative design assistant to support the graphic design team for our extensive roster of participating Harley-Davidson dealerships. This job will report to the Creative Manager and support graphic design functions.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Assist in graphics development through post-production, ensuring complete product execution
• Create detailed links on Bravado and partners dedicated asset management systems
• Request screen printing color separations (screen printing and color separation experience a plus)
• Approve strike off samples to ensure accuracy and quality results
• Manage sample approvals by ensuring execution matches intent
• Strong Photoshop/Illustrator skills required in order to assist with:
• Photoreal body mockups
• Graphic design work
• Strong Adobe Acrobat skills required in order to assist with:
• Building and editing grabsheets
• Creating and editing approval forms
• Must be extremely organized in order to:
• Track product lifecycle
• Manage graphic and designer schedule
Bring your VIBE:
• Must be proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Acrobat)
• Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook experience preferred
• Strong ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional eye for details
• Excellent organizational & communication skills both oral and written
• Must be a self-starter
• Able to problem solve and come up with solutions quickly and calmly
• Degree in Graphic Design, or 2 years working in Photoshop, Illustrator
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.