Administrator, National Promotion
Universal Music GroupBrentwood, TN
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2022 12:26:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrator, National Promotion jobs in Brentwood-TN
Search all Administrator, National Promotion postings
Full Time Job
Under the Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers and community service.
How we LEAD:
The purpose of this position is to support the National Promotions team in the execution of promotional activities with all stations.
How you'll CREATE:
• Manage with excellence assigned promotional events for all artists on CCMG roster.
• Manage with excellence all online platforms including but not limited to social media accounts.
• Oversee weekly reporting for department to include both internal and external reports.
• Consistently update CMG Radio website with up-to-date content for our roster of artists.
• Cooperatively work with all members of National Promotion to execute promotional plans for all artists.
• Promote new and current singles through radio station contacts and relationship building according to CCMG priorities.
• Implement on air promotions for all CCMG artists in relation to the specific priorities as assigned.
• Act as primary liaison with all non-reporting radio stations for local contests and promotions.
• Collaborate with Vice President, National Promotion (and other team members) for all conferences and events involving CCMG National Promotion as assigned.
• In partnership with all managers of National Promotion, support all regions of the country with tracking calls made to all reporters as needed.
• Complete travel booking and expense reports for all members of National Promotion team.
• Act as primary liaison between CCMG radio department and our parent company, Universal, and oversee all promotional contracts, bi-annual letters, and artist appearance contracts
• Assist Accounting in processing all radio invoices.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bring your VIBE:
• Excellent selling skills.
• Team first mentality.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks while producing excellent results.
• Excellent communication skills that produce desired results of assigned work.
• Needs to be proactive, organized and problem solution oriented, demonstrating good decision making skills while thinking quickly when all facts are not known.
• Must maintain discretion and confidentiality.
• 2 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Regularly required to sit
• Requires motor skills to operate a keyboard and basic office equipment
• Occasionally required to stand and walk
• Ability to communicate over the phone and in person
• Occasionally required to lift up to 25lbs
• Requires occasional travel
• Knowledge of CCM Format
• Results Driven
• Ability to build relationships
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
• Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week ''Winter Break'' & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
• Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
• Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.