Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/5/2023 7:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
°1824 is UMG's creative solutions team focused on the connection of artists and brands directly to fans through storytelling and experiences. Our offerings include content creation, ideation, PR, A&R, creator partnerships, experiences, local and digital marketing.
We are looking for someone passionate about supporting a highly utilized and ever-evolving team of creatives and emerging industry professionals. This candidate must be detail-oriented and highly motivated. This position will offer project support to our Santa Monica and Nashville based management team.
How you'll CREATE:
• Assist Santa Monica Content team and Nashville based Directors by providing project support for releases, events, social accounts, productions and campaigns
• Assist the content director with day-to-day demands including scheduling, project management, and production support, sometimes on-site.
• Pull data on campaigns and prepare recaps for distribution
• Create visually appealing decks for presentations, pitches, and case studies
• Research trends and identify new opportunities to reach fans with a focus on Gen Z
• Coordinate brainstorming and training sessions with part-time staff and provide creative input
• Timely verbal, email and in-person communication with UMG executives and organization
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of the management team's obligations to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs
• Proof part-time employee reports for quality work and deadline completion
• Utilize project management system (Monday.com) to keep information current
• Manage Travel, Expenses and Calendar for Content SMO based content team (department VP and Director) + Nashville based Director
Bring your VIBE:
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees at all levels within the company
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
• Anticipate needs and be proactive
• Excellent organizational skills
• Truly exceptional verbal, written communication and listening skills a must
• Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook are required
• Strong grasp of TikTok, Twitch, and emerging platforms and trends
• Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and similar video editing software a plus
• Experience using Monday.com or similar project management systems a plus
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.