Universal Music GroupMiami Beach, FL
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2022 8:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in Miami Beach-FL
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) is the leading global music publisher with more than 51 offices in 41 countries. UMPG has some of the most important contemporary songwriters and artists on its global roster. UMPG is also the leading production music group in the world with a diverse and comprehensive portfolio of UPPM-owned repertoire. UPPM is the preeminent supplier of high-level production music throughout the world and serves the burgeoning business that creates, produces, and licenses music for use in film/TV, advertising, broadcast, and corporate clients.
How we LEAD:
Based in Miami Beach, Florida, Universal Music Publishing Group is home to some of the best-known Latin songwriters in modern music. We are currently seeking an exceptional administrative assistant to support the President of UMPG Latin America and US Latin as well as the office in general. The ideal candidate will have experience with supporting a high-level executive with discretion and confidentiality, as well as possess office management capabilities. The person should also be an enthusiastic team player and a resourceful problem solver who exercises meticulous attention to detail.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Assist the President for Latin America in scheduling meetings, conference calls and/or video calls.
• Assist with travel arrangements and compiling and submitting expense reports for several executives.
• Receptionist duties: answer/field phone calls, greet guests.
• Office management in general: order and stock office and kitchen supplies, sort incoming/outgoing physical mail and file, scan and maintain confidential files and documents.
• Accounts payable: Handle all invoices from vendors and create purchase orders as needed. Help new vendors in the creation of their account in our internal vendor portal.
• Handle office maintenance requests, including IT requests for hardware/software, office equipment and address any maintenance issues with building management or our IT department.
• Assist in and coordinate meetings and event planning (e.g. our yearly conference). Select hotel, restaurants, menus, A/V and IT equipment rental as required.
• Process writer/artist travel through our travel agency’s authorization system and obtain the required financial approvals.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations for meetings.
• Proofreading and translations as needed.
• Compose brief documents for use in press releases by researching award nominees and winners.
• Answer internal and external inquiries in general.
Bring your VIBE:
• Bilingual: fluent in English and Spanish with impeccable oral and written communication skills, including translation skills.
• Highly-skilled in PowerPoint and proficient in Office 365’s suite of products with strong Internet research capabilities.
• Customer service-oriented: polite and courteous manner, strong interpersonal skills for interacting with stakeholders at all levels, both internally within UMPG and externally with our clients and the music marketplace in general.
• Organized and calm under pressure, strong project management skills, able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects within short turnaround times.
• Takes responsibility and ownership of tasks exhibiting excellent follow-through.
• A love and deep understanding of Latin music is a plus.
• 1-2 years of experience as an assistant.
AA or higher preferred but not required.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
• Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
• Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
• Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated, and boosted, against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.