Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2022 6:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
How you'll LEAD:
°1824 is UMG's creative solutions team focused on the connection of artists and brands directly to fans through storytelling and experiences. Our offerings include content creation, ideation, PR, A&R, creator partnerships, experiences, local and digital marketing.
We are looking for someone passionate about supporting a highly utilized and ever-evolving team of creatives and emerging industry professionals. This candidate must be detail-oriented and highly motivated. This position will directly support our NYC based director while offering additional administrative support to the New York-based management team.
How you'll CREATE:
• Maintain appointment schedule, planning, updates, and notifications as necessary
• Liaise between the internal team and outside parties to schedule meetings
• Arrange extensive travel plans for the executive and obtain approvals in a timely fashion
• Coordinate special projects
• Manage Director's schedule of events
• Timely verbal, email and in-person communication with UMG executives
• Follow up on meeting requests
• Facilitate timely and clear communications throughout the organization
• Maintain up-to- date awareness of the management team's obligations to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs
• Foresee and/or manage risk, conflicts, and problem areas
• Able to work in a high pressure, detail-oriented function that changes daily
• Able to handle multiple responsibilities at a time, and use discretion when necessary
• Proof part-time employee reports for quality work and deadline completion
• Training and onboarding new employees with everything they need to contribute quickly (email access, department software, etc)
• Prompt offboarding of past part-time employees by removing them from department systems
• Process Director's expense reports, ensuring that the correct coding is used; resolve payment issues
• Utilize project management system to keep information current
Bring your VIBE:
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees at all levels within the company
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
• Excellent organizational skills
• Truly exceptional oral & written communication and listening skills a must
• Strong visual and aesthetic sensibilities
• Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel are required
• Experience using Monday.com or similar project management systems a plus
• 1-2 years of combined pre/post-grad music or media industry-related experience preferred.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Winter Break'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
''All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law''
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.