Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Universal Music Group is the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We're seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to support the Executive Vice President - Head of Acquisitions and Strategic Projects, and the Senior Vice President - Business & Legal Affairs & Digital Business Development, for Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG), as well as other members of UMPG's Business & Legal Affairs department.
How you'll CREATE:
Administrative Assistant supporting two Executives, and providing general support to other members of the Legal & Business Affairs department:
• Prepare documents and detailed song listings
• Perform administrative tasks, including processing expenses, answering phones, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, greeting guests, etc.
• Prepare correspondence; maintain files
• Run reports from UMPG's internal systems
• Request documents needed from third parties
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues
• Special projects requiring follow up to meet deadlines
• Additional duties as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience
• Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; detail-oriented
• Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Team player, with a positive attitude and willingness to help
• Ability to take ownership of tasks and follow projects through to completion
• Must be able to maintain confidential information on a strictly confidential basis
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Interest in learning about the music publishing business
What's in it for you?
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
''All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.''
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.