Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2021 2:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
How you’ll LEAD:
The Music Strategy & Tactics team provides solutions and paths to create new value innovation for Universal Music Group and our artists and partners. Our core objective is to lead music strategy through development of new global tactics, to establish central KPI’s and tools across the company, to build fluidity between the frontline and catalog businesses, and to expand industry boundaries by reinventing music categories and formats. This role reports to VP, Music Strategy, Strategic Operations.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Planning and organizing weekly & monthly Music Strategy & Tactics All-Hands meetings
• Supporting program managers in preparation for Resurgent Commercial & Marketing Activations
• Supporting A&R staff with organizing a content calendar and liaise with Production, BA, and other relevant departments.
• Managing scheduling and appointments for Global EVP, as well as coordinating Resurgent operations with labels, teams, and partners.
• Set deadlines and ensure delivery of course team assignments for UMG Leadership
• Manage exec expenses and accounts payable activity, including issuing purchase orders, with the corporate finance teams to ensure timely payment.
• Prepare reports and project summaries as requested by other departments.
Bring your VIBE:
• Efficient in or able to gain quick efficiency in using internal systems (Uniport, R2, Workday, Outlook, Keynote, Teams, Monday)
• Familiarity with streaming services and short form video platforms
• Proficient in designing presentation and reports using Keynote and Canva
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task on several projects at once
• Experience in the music industry
• Social Media Content Creation is a plus
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.