Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family. We are hiring a Junior Product Manager to join the Urban Marketing Department.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide support the EVP Chief Revenue Officer, Global Head of Streaming & Strategy located in Santa Monica, CA. The ideal candidate will come from Music or Entertainment and have previous experience supporting an EVP, President or other high-level executive.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Arrange meetings and calls via phone, email and Zoom
• Manage and update calendars
• Coordinate and prioritize incoming verbal and email requests
• Book travel accommodations and car services
• Maintain strong working knowledge of artist roster, employees, and important external contacts
• Work closely with other executive assistants and occasionally cover for them
• Exercise discretion when patching calls, rolling calls, and interrupting meetings
• Proactively prepare the executives for meetings
• Greet meeting participants and arrange tours
• Order and set up food service for meetings
• Promptly address any IT issues
• Process travel and entertainment expenses
• Create and send grammatically/punctually correct internal/external company communication
• Archive and organize emails by topic and keep apprised of ongoing deals
• Create and maintain presentations and other projects as assigned
• Order office supplies, make restaurant reservations and approve expenses
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum 2 years of experience supporting an EVP, President or other high-level executives with discretion and confidentiality.
• Music or entertainment experience is highly preferred.
• Must be very efficient and highly detail-oriented; multi-tasking and working on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
• No task is too small and no challenge too great.
• A “can-do” attitude and passion for the music industry are essential.
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of our company at all levels including Senior Management
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of companies we do business with
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
• Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
• Flexible – able to adjust to changing priorities, and able to multi-task
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong proficiency in and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.