Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2021 9:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant? Description
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
Interscope Geffen A&M Records is looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the EVP, International Marketing. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, proactive, a problem solver, with a “can do” attitude. Experience supporting more than one senior executive is ideal, but not required. Passion for music, constantly in the know with pop culture and trends, professional demeanor, and the ability to keep calm under pressure are essential.
How you’ll CREATE:
Responsible for all administrative duties for the EVP. This will include, but is not limited to:
• Maintaining busy calendar
• Complete various reports on a weekly basis
• Scheduling and organizing meetings and Zoom calls
• Regular meeting prep and coordination, document prep and organization as directed, occasional meeting coverage and note taking
• Use information provided by executive to build presentation decks
• Create weekly newsletters
• Special project coordination requiring follow-up and meeting of deadlines
• Facilitate senior management and client relationships on behalf of EVP
• Serve as liaison between the executive and artists, managers and internal staff. Keep executive organized and abreast of urgent issues.
• Ambition to grow in the department
Bring your VIBE:
• Experience with calendar management and presentation decks
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent at problem solving, not taking “no” for an answer
• Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and building and maintaining relationships
• Solid skills in utilizing the internet for research projects
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• 1 year of administrative experience supporting an executive
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.