Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/23/2019 9:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant?
Full Time Job
Interscope Records is hiring for an Administrative Assistant to support a high-level executive in the company’s Public Relations department, located in the Santa Monica Office. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting an SVP level or higher and have great judgment with discretion and confidentiality.
What Bandmember Are You?
• Provide administrative and operational support
• Manage complex and fluctuating schedules, including scheduling meetings, coordinating calls – both domestic and international, prioritizing calendars and follow up
• Process travel & entertainment expenses
• Coordinate and book complex and frequent travel; prepare itineraries
• Coordinate incoming meeting requests and prioritize
• Track press releases, coordinate announcement scheduling and compile press clipping reports.
• Manage project deadlines, including keeping organized status reports
• Assist with organizing meetings and event planning
How You Will Rock Your Role
• At least one (1) year with relevant experience working an administrative or similar role
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications or relevant field
• Experience booking flight travel and processing expense reports
• Previous experience working with a music label or public relation firm, preferred
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of our company at all levels
• Must be highly organized and forward-thinking
What’s in it For You?
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.