Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Interscope Records is currently looking for a second (2nd) Assistant for one of our Executives in Santa Monica, CA. The ideal candidate will come from Music or Entertainment and have previous experience supporting an EVP, President or other high-level executive. Must be very efficient and highly detail-oriented; multi-tasking and working on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important. No task is too small and no challenge too great. A “can-do” attitude and passion for the music industry are essential.
What Bandmember Are You?
• Set up meetings, conference calls
• Coordinate incoming meeting requests and prioritize
• Assist with consumption reports
• Order and set-up food service for meetings and reservations
• Help the Executive and EA stay on schedule
• Process and book travel, entertainment expenses, accommodations and car services
• Archive emails, maintain current/prospective labels electronic folders
• Maintain an organized environment for the Executive’s office
• Update/manage calendar(s)
• Create and maintain presentations and another project work as assigned
How You Will Rock Your Role:
• Ability to interact effectively through professionalism with employees of our company at all levels including Senior Management Globally
• Excellent follow-through and high attention to detail
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of companies we do business with
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
• Flexible – able to adjust to changing priorities, and able to multi-task
• Excellent customer service skills and time management skills
• Strong proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
What’s in it For You?
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.