Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Our commitment to innovation extends to our first-class Human Resources team, which is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Santa Monica office. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, project-centric, service-oriented HR Business Partner team focused on providing best in class service to the top music company in the industry. This position is ideal for a highly-motivated individual who is strongly committed to customer service and pursuing a career in Human Resources in a creatively driven industry.
What Bandmember Will You Perform As?
• Work in fast-paced team environment, supporting several VP’s with staff that is distributed across the US
• Ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance when completing work.
• Professional interactions with visitors, executives, team members and employees.
• Utilize multiple systems to process invoices, complete expense reports, book travel (including international).
• Respond to inquiries and requests in a timely fashion.
• Maintains confidential and sensitive information.
• Navigate complex environment to schedule meetings, capture notes, track progress against org deliverables.
• Duties and responsibilities subject to change and may include additional responsibilities based on business needs.
How You Will Rock Your Role
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interface with staff at all levels
• Professional, responsive interaction with all interfaces
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to successfully balance work priorities across multiple demands
• Highly adaptable to a fluid and changing work environment
• Must have excellent follow through skills and the ability to anticipate and address business needs proactively
• Great team player; looks for opportunities to help the team achieve goals and deliverables
• Uses sound judgement and questions if something is out of the normal standards and processes
• Prepares reports
• 1 years of administrative experience preferred
• HRIS experience; Workday, and Concur a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
What’s In It For You?
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.