Administrative Assistant, Video Creative
Universal Music GroupHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
The ideal candidate will have Music or Entertainment experience and have experience supporting an SVP or other high-level executive with discretion and confidentiality. Must be very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details. Multi-tasking and working on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial. No task is too small and no challenge too great. A “can-do” attitude is essential.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Handle and pay all Video Production and Creative Service invoices/POs, oversee all vendor set ups, and manage all travel and expense reports for department heads
• Work closely with Video and Creative coordinators to guarantee all payments are tracked against appropriate project budgets
• Support the SVP of Video Production as needed, including but not limited to: booking travel, arranging meetings and conference calls, covering phone lines, managing calendars, and coordinating verbal and email requests.
• Assist in the updating of department/artists’ calendars, timelines, schedules
• Order, manage, and maintain office supply inventories
• Must be able to work flexible schedule when needed (nights & weekends)
Bring your VIBE:
• 1-2 years of administrative experience.
• Strong computer skills – understanding of Microsoft Excel and Financial Payment Systems
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Senior Management
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with external partners
• Strong administrative and organizational skills
• Ability to work under high pressure and speed
• Must be flexible, able to multi-task and manage time effectively
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Based at the iconic Capitol Tower in the heart of Hollywood, Capitol Music Group is home to some of the best-known labels in modern music; encompassing the jazz icons of Blue Note, Capitol’s generations of pop stars, and the legendary recording of Motown to name but a few. We produce, distribute and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and, as part of Universal Music Group, a chance to be part of the world’s leading Music Company.