Administrative Assistant, TV / Film
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2021 6:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, TV / Film jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, TV / Film postings
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
Universal Music Group’s film and television division, Polygram Entertainment, is seeking an Assistant to support two Vice Presidents of Production & Development. Polygram develops and produces documentary films, scripted features, and scripted & unscripted TV series that are built around the iconic labels, catalogs, music, and musicians of Universal Music Group (the world’s largest music company). Polygram’s recent productions include: Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist (NBC); Beastie Boys Story (AppleTV ); The Bee Gees (HBO); Velvet Underground (AppleTV ); The Go Go’s (Showtime).
How you’ll CREATE:
• Phones, scheduling and calendar management, expense reports, organizing incoming and outgoing submissions, maintaining internal grids, script coverage, deck and/or sizzle creation, and research.
• Ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, engaged, proactive, resourceful, detail-oriented multitasker with organizational skills.
• This is an open and collaborative environment, perfect for someone who wants to learn how to be a development exec and/or producer, and who wants to take an active role in the creative development of projects.
Bring your VIBE:
• BA degree preferred
• At least 1 year of prior experience on a desk at an agency, management or production company, or studio required.
• Experience assisting on high-volume desks and/or multiple execs is preferred.
• Excellent Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship building.
• Meticulous attention to detail and follow through.
• Extremely organized with superior time management skills.
• Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and produce high-quality work under tight schedules.
• Passion for and knowledge of Film, TV and music is a must.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.