Administrative Assistant, TV & Film
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/1/2023 12:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, TV & Film jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, TV & Film postings
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:?
Universal Music Group's film and television division,?Polygram Entertainment, is seeking an Assistant to support the SVP and VP of Production & Development. Polygram Entertainment develops, produces, and finances documentary films, scripted features, and scripted & unscripted TV series that are built around the iconic labels, catalogs, music, and musicians of Universal Music Group (the world's largest music company). Polygram Entertainment's recent productions include: Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist (NBC); Beastie Boys Story (AppleTV+); The Bee Gees: How Can You Mend A Broken Heart (HBO); The Velvet Underground (AppleTV+); and The Go Go's (Showtime).
How you'll CREATE:
• Answering p hones, scheduling and calendar management, expense reports, organizing incoming and outgoing submissions, maintaining internal grids, script coverage, pitch deck creation, and research.
• Ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, engaged, proactive, resourceful, detail-oriented multitasker with strong organizational skills.
• This is an open and collaborative environment, perfect for someone who wants to learn how to be a development exec and/or producer, and who wants to take an active role in the creative development of projects.
Bring your VIBE:
• BA degree preferred
• 1 year of prior experience on a desk at an agency, management or production company, or studio preferred. Will consider candidates with strong relevant internship experience.
• Experience assisting on high-volume desks and/or multiple execs is preferred.
• Excellent Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
• Experience building decks in PowerPoint/Keynote/Canva and interest in graphic design.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship building.
• Meticulous attention to detail and follow through.
• Extremely organized with superior time management skills.
• Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and produce high-quality work under tight schedules.
• Passion for and knowledge of film, television, music, and pop culture is a must.
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
$36,915.84 - $68,640.00
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.