Administrative Assistant, Promotion
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/13/2021 2:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Promotion jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Promotion postings
Full Time Job
Def Jam Recordings is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide support in the Promotion department. This role is heavily focused on finance, and the ideal candidate will need to feel comfortable managing finances while maintaining the appropriate compliance procedures.?
How You’ll CREATE:
• Code and process all invoices for promotion department
• Manage quarterly promotion budget requests, transfers, and complete budget oversight for all radio formats
• Log requests, create requisitions, and process PO & invoices
• Set up vendors in the system whilst working alongside with the Finance Department
• Work with EVP of Promotion to manage budgets across Pop, Rhythm and Hot AC formats?
• Daily outreach to vendors for finance resolution
• Follow up with A/P on invoices and rush payments
• Process purchase orders in Uniport?
• Provide direct administrative support to the EVP/Head of Promotion along with supporting the VP of Rhythm, VP of Top 40, Senior Director of Rhythm and Regional Managers across the country
• Assist with radio-related artist appearances, performances, and interviews in the LA region.?
• Answer heavy phones, maintain calendars, book travel and assist with daily operations
• Book meetings/boardrooms and schedule outside meetings (reservations, etc.)
• Actively work with executives and cross-country regionals/nationals, in promotional items distribution, contest winner travel, radio personnel travel, ticket allocation, and artist promotion tour routing
• Delegate compliance between radio stations, regionals, nationals; gathering NYAG approvals, compliance letters, and assisting in compliance training.?
• Create, log and submit expense reports
• Create weekly promotion reports including airplay updates, etc.
• Pull daily custom BDS and Mediabase airplay reports
• Create and maintain current station lists for the Top 40, Rhythm and Hot AC formats
• Act as a hub for the department’s music priorities and have on-hand whenever a staff member needs
• Send music to BDS and Mediabase for encoding in their database?
• Organize and coordinate the shipment of products to staff, radio, and VIPS according to the release schedule and promotion plan?
• Work with the EVP, SVPs, National Directors, Regional Managers and various radio Promotion Directors to coordinate/manage nationwide promotions and contests across all radio
• Additional duties as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum 1 year of experience as an Administrative Assistant, and/or previous intern experience
• Working knowledge of Mediabase, BDS, Nielsen
• Experience in All Access, Billboard, Uniport, eTA, Spotify, and iTunes a plus
• Strong knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel?
• Must have excellent speaking, writing, spelling, and typing skills
• Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, responding to issues promptly with a strong orientation toward customer service and teamwork
• Strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritization and follow through
• Detail oriented/strong ability to multi-task
• Must have a sense of urgency/willingness to work quickly and efficiently
• Able to comfortably converse with all levels from both within and outside the company
• Good relationship building skills
• Self-starter and proactive
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer?
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.