Administrative Assistant, Global Creative
Universal Music GroupHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/7/2020 11:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Global Creative jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Global Creative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Global Creative? How we LEAD:
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and driven Administrative Assistant to support the Senior Vice President, Global Creative. The Assistant will be responsible for managing the day-to-day calendar, expenses, scheduling meetings, and more. The ideal candidate will possess strong administrative, organizational, and creative skills. Prior administrative experience in the music/entertainment field is required.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Schedule meetings & book conference rooms
• Book business travel for executive
• Expense reports for executive
• Record and distribute meeting minutes
• Coordinate all executive administrative responsibilities
• Attend and provide input in creative meetings
• Maintain and distribute approved creative assets
• Work closely with Content Marketing, Creative Services, and Video departments
• Attend photo/video shoots and off-site events as needed
• May also be responsible for managing creative requests for the departments as well as for individual account
• Perform special projects as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
• 1 years’ experience in an Administrative or supportive role
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Senior Management and external partners
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite or Concur a plus.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail-oriented
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Must be a creative problem solver, who is proactive, ambitious and self-starter focused on delivering results
What’s in it For You?
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.