Administrative Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs
Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
We are currently seeking an eager and exceptional Administrative Assistant to support the Vice President of Business & Legal Affairs and East Coast Shared Serves, as well as other members of the department.
How you’ll CREATE:
Administrative Assistant supporting 3 lawyers:
• Calendar management
• Meeting coordination and extensive travel
• Covering phone lines and partnering with other assistants as needed
• Create agendas for external client meetings
• Meet with guests and help with general queries
• Handle Monthly expenses, reconciliation and processing
• Document management and internal/external distribution
• Special projects coordination requiring to follow up to meet deadlines
• Additional duties as assigned
• Will provide support to lawyers on the team
Bring your VIBE:
• 1-2 years of administrative experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; extremely detail-oriented; follows up on delegated assignments through completion and advises supervisors when tasks are complete
• Self-starter, who takes initiative and ownership of tasks and projects while also being resourceful
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize; works well under pressure
• Excellent typing and computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint); competency in iOS is a plus
What’s in it For You?
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.