Administrative Assistant, Brand Partnerships
Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
Republic Records is currently seeking a dynamic Administrative Assistant to provide support to the EVP of Brand Partnerships, VP of Brand Partnerships, and team. The ideal candidate is obsessively detailed, proactive, has a knack for problem solving and a ''can do'' attitude. Experience supporting more than one senior executive is ideal. Polished professional demeanor and the ability to keep calm under pressure are musts. This role will be responsible for assisting the team in the day-to-day brand partner relationships and will play an integral role in the ideation, development and execution of innovative music marketing programs and activations for brand partners and artists.
How You'll CREATE:?
• Extensive internal and external meeting coordination
• Maintaining high-demand schedules and calendars
• Manage and track finances across the department including expense reports, generating invoice requests, tracking payments, preparing Pos
• Become well-versed in UMG finance and travel systems including Uniport, Expensys and Lightening
• Regular meeting prep and coordination including food ordering, document prep and organization as directed, occasional meeting coverage and notetaking
• Track and capture key information and highlights from brand deals including artist social posts, video content, press coverage
• Research brand partnership activity in the industry, staying up to date on market trends and tracking potential leads
• Responsible for daily research and reporting on market activity across entertainment, music and brand space
• Assist with compiling research reports on Republic's artists including current social metrics/follower counts, scanning public profiles/accounts for updates and more
• Live event and activation support including preparation, on-site event needs and post event wrap-up
• Additional administrative duties including printing, shipping, gifting, IT needs, booking travel, restaurant reservations
• Pulling artist research and being well-versed on Republic's roster
• Creating internal and external marketing materials
• Additional duties assigned based on project flow
Bring Your VIBE:?
• Impeccable social, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact, communicate with varying levels of personnel from assistants and executives to brand clients and artist managers
• Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with others
• Problem solver who takes initiative, anticipates every need and proactively thinks outside the box
• Experience and understanding of working with highly confidential information and ability to be discreet and handle intel in a sensitive and thoughtful manner
• Must be a team player with a ''can-do'' positive attitude who is resourceful, willing to learn and understands that no task is too small
• Handles every task with attention to detail and a sense of urgency
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure
• 1-2 years of agency, label and/or administrative experience in the music/entertainment business with experience assisting high-level executives strongly preferred
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Design experience or understanding of Keynote or InDesign for presentation and material creation would be a major plus
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Job Category:Brand Partnerships / Brand Management
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.