Admin Reporting Assistant
Universal Music GroupWoolloomooloo, NS
This was removed by the employer on 9/24/2019 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Admin Reporting Assistant jobs in Woolloomooloo-NS
Search all Admin Reporting Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Admin Reporting Assistant?
Full Time Job
Have you immersed yourself in streamlining inhouse systems and processes, exceptionally detail driven and have a passion to work in the dynamic world of Music?
Universal Music Australia is looking to appoint an Admin Reporting Assistant for a 12 month contract, to support our Royalties team based in our Sydney office. Our Artist Reporting Coordinator will be responsible for end-to-end Royalty reporting for all allocated labels.
A day in the life of our Admin Reporting Assistant:
• Source and maintain music metadata for Australia and New Zealand.
• Maintain music repertoire information for Australia and New Zealand within various royalty systems.
• Prepare Artist royalty statements.
• Ensure delivery of Artist reporting within contractual timelines.
• Interpretation of Artist agreements and update royalty system.
• Assist and initiate ad-hoc projects to enhance the Royalty systems and functions in Australia and New Zealand.
To be the best Admin Reporting Assistant, you will need:
• You follow the music industry, our artists and our labels.
• You have an impeccable eye for detail, outstanding administration and organisation.
• Maintain a high service acumen for our Artist community.
• Team player and adaptable in a fast-paced work environment.
• You get along with all kinds of different people – Collaboration is key.
If this sounds like the role for you, please follow the link to apply. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
The Group’s strength and legacy of music flows from a diverse family of music labels with rosters comprising some of the world’s most influential and legendary music artists; Taylor Swift, Drake, Boy & Bear, Troye Sivan, Dean Lewis, Rolling Stones, Vera Blue, Hilltop Hoods, Florence The Machine, Post Malone and Tame Impala – just to name a few!