Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Killer Tracks (a Universal Music Publishing Group entity) has been an industry leader in Production Music for Media since 1989. With 40 active libraries and over 180,000 active tracks in every genre, Killer Tracks is guaranteed to have a solution that the music needs of our clients. Killer Tracks is here today because of amazing clients and we pride ourselves on providing you only with exceptional service. Killer Tracks commissions award winning artists and composers to create music spanning across all genres of music to support for film, television, advertising, digital media, gaming and more!
The Account Executive maximizes music licensing revenue within the North American Marketplace by successfully accomplishing the following responsibilities:
• License production music to clients for various media
• Utilize prospecting and strategic selling skills daily to drive new business opportunities
• Maximize the growth in revenue derived from the existing clientele within the assigned book of business.
• Leverage department resources to support new and existing clientele, including Music Search, Music Production, Tech Support, Billing, Marketing, and Sales Support.
• Become skilled in the use of the Killer Tracks Website, Apps and tools to assist clients in maximizing the benefit of their use.
• Call and follow-up immediately on leads that are generated through the Killer Tracks’ Website, Trade Shows, etc. as required by management.
• Maintain reports outlining the, successes, challenges, opportunities, threats, competitive information and ideas for service and/or product enhancements.
• Utilize company’s CRM system to document all prospecting and client management activities.
• Attend and actively participate in weekly sales meetings and off-site sales meetings.
• Travel to industry trade shows, industry events and client meetings throughout North America. A limited amount of this travel will occur over weekends and during evenings.
• Attend and participate in industry/trade events where participation and networking can work to further assist in growing sales for the Company.
• Oversee the work output of his/her assigned Sales Associate to ensure the enhancement of the client relationships and experience.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisors.
• Excellent computer skills with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and contact management (CRM) software.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Superior work ethic and a dynamic, positive attitude.
• Strong customer-focused aptitude with a polite and courteous manner.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Work well independently, as well as, being a team player.
• Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible and adaptive to change.
• Minimum of 4 to 6 years of successful sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding sales goals/quotas.
• Bachelors’ Degree or Equivalent
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.