A&R Deputy Manager
Universal Music GroupJakarta, JK
Full Time Job
A&R Deputy Manager (Jakarta)
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you like dealing with artists? Does representing/branding of artists excite you?
Universal Music Group is in search of an A&R Deputy Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the role :
• Assist with audio production such as recording, mixing and mastering
• Work with composer/arranger, engineer, music director, vocal director
• Assist with visual production such as music video and photo shoot, editing, working with video-photographer, editor, stylist etc.
• Assist with administrative work such as legal (agreement), finance (purchase order, invoice and payment process - deadline) and Asset management (audio recording, music video, karaoke video, artwork and artist publicity photo database)
• Ensure quantity of production and deadline for all audio master of all our domestic artist releases and all visual contents (Music Videos, Video Karaoke, Covers, Publicity Photos) of all our domestic artist releases
• At least 5 years of related experience
• Background and knowledge in music production and video production (editing, mixing, mastering, studio engineer, music instrument)
• Experience with recording label/ agencies/ music/ entertainment industry
• Great with Microsoft offices ( Excel, Words, Outlook etc.)
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.