Universal Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 6/10/2022 7:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for A&R Coordinator jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all A&R Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) is the leading global music publisher with more than 57 offices in 47 countries. UMPG has some of the most important contemporary songwriters and artists on its global roster. UMPG is also the leading production music group in the world with a diverse and comprehensive portfolio of UPPM-owned repertoire. UPPM is the preeminent supplier of high-level production music throughout the world and serves the burgeoning business that creates, produces, and licenses music for use in film/TV, advertising, broadcast and corporate clients.
UMPG Nashville is recognized as one of Nashville's premiere music publishers. Among its songwriters are Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Luke Combs, Maren Morris, Keith Urban, Chris Young, and many more.
How we LEAD:
The Coordinator, UMPG Nashville is responsible for greeting all guests, completing daily office tasks, entering new songs, and supporting our creative staff. This is a great opportunity to gain a proficient knowledge of music publishing, songwriter development, and the creative process.
How you'll CREATE:
• Maintain writer calendars daily
• Confirm co-writes weekly
• Book writer rooms for writers when needed (shared task)
• Enter holds, cuts, and releases into the SONGS program
• Attend all listening meetings and other required A&R meetings
• Join pitch appointments as requested
• Attend label/management artist shows and writer rounds
• Update and send out Who's Looking List (tip sheet)
• Post writer/artist announcements, shows, new music Friday, birthdays, new signings, etc. to all social media platforms
• Maintain cuts and numerous charts such as: yearly cuts, singles, Publishers Spreadsheet and PRO Awards lists
• Maintain sync priority playlist in SONGS for our releases
• Complete expense reports for all pluggers
• Curate and maintain UMPG streaming playlists. (IE – ACM, CMA, Seasons of the Year playlists, etc.)
• Back up receptionist when necessary
• Any other tasks/projects as needed
Bring your VIBE:
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees and songwriters
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Flexible and able to multi-task
• Great social and interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 1-3 years of music industry experience
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Winter Break'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
''TN employees will work from home and although the state does not allow us to ask for vaccination status, the company currently does have a vaccination policy to work in our offices.''
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish