Summer Internship Program
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/18/2020 5:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Internship Program jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Summer Internship Program postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Internship Program? UTA's Summer Internship Program exposes Interns to a wide variety of business practices in the field of entertainment. Interns receive formal instruction on the fundamentals of the talent agency business and how to work within it. The skills learned and relationships built during the program are meant to springboard interns to join the Agent Training Program and a successful career in the entertainment industry.
This will be an 8-week Internship program with a tentative start date in June 2021. The application deadline is December 17, 2020.
We Are Looking For
• Students actively enrolled in a four-year undergraduate or graduate program, who have at least Sophomore standing in undergraduate studies (i.e. 2023 graduates and beyond). There are no restrictions on declared majors, degree programs, or course of study.
What You will do
• Interns will service the company across all departments and participate in UTA University programming, UTA's in-house education program. The Internship will also entail assisting with a variety of daily administrative tasks and special projects as needed.
What You Need
• A passion and curiosity for the Entertainment Industry
• Excellent interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Must be reliable and possess good judgment
• Must be service-minded
• Outstanding communication skills
• Ability to anticipate needs and adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet tight deadlines. Demonstrating accuracy in the execution of assigned tasks
Disclaimer: This role may not require working in-person and is subject to change based on the status of the global pandemic.
Nashville Office, New York 888 Office This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.