Production Manager - CNN Audio
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Manager - CNN Audio jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Manager - CNN Audio postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Manager - CNN Audio? The Production Manager will serve as the technical and logistical lead for CNN Audio showcasts and news briefings, working with a Supervising Producer to manage multiple shifts of producers and editors.
You will help lead a team of producers and editors who will be creating content on an hourly basis. The ideal candidate is passionate about audio, team building and organizational efficiency.
• Schedule and lead teams responsible for showcast and news brief productions
• Create organization processes and systems to enhance team efficiency
• Coordinate with editorial/product/technical teams on workflow priorities
• Ensure products are delivered on-time and meet the highest editorial and technical standards
• Edit, Mix, Master daily and hourly episodes
• Schedule producer, editors, freelancers for showcast and news briefing production
• Quality control of products
• Coordinate with editorial, product, technical and other internal teams on news updates, technical considerations, promo records and ad placement
• 4 years' experience with audio engineering, troubleshooting, and editing with a strong understanding of audio production
• Bachelors or technical degree
• Prior experience with coordinating schedules and budgets as well as a thorough understanding of the physical and technical processes needed for audio production.
• Exceptional communication skills with the ability to collaborate with others
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience recruiting and assessing staffing needs
• Ability to prioritize, set expectations and meet deliverables in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Excel, Monday.com, Airtable or other organizational team systems
• Proficiency with Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, and/or other DAWs
• Proficiency with analog and digital audio gear, including microphones, recorders, interfaces
• Flexibility with operating in a 24/7 news environment
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.