Production Management & Accounting
Trailer ParkLos Angeles - Hybrid, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market, and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Mirada, a division of Trailer Park Group, is our cutting-edge experiential content studio that infects storytelling with world-class design and state of the art technology to create compelling experiences for any screen, space, and place. From story and design to compelling production and impactful technology, Mirada is best in class at creating innovative experiences, commercials, and marketing content for the right audience on the right screens and places. With 17 years of experience, relationships and honored work, Mirada excels at continuing to innovate, disrupt and challenge itself to deliver unique, world class content for every client partner. Mirada's creative thinkers and problem solvers have partnered with Fortune 500 brands around the world.
We are currently seeking a Production Management and Accounting representative with Live Action production experience for a full-time staff role with our growing team. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys the art of organization and can efficiently manage the day-to-day administrative functions of Production Management, including production accounting work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Work side by side with the Mirada production team on live action projects with a key eye on production management and accounting
• Partner with Director of Production and other team members to ensure proper protocols are implemented, including vetting of compliance and legal concerns, ensuring we're abiding by contract requirements and keeping an eagle eye out for any potential problems or issues affecting production
• Track purchase orders for live productions and/or post-production projects through approval and payment processes
• Data entry of production related invoices
• Ensure credit cards receipts with job assignments (including Production charges) are processed.
• Credit card reconciliation
• First point of contact for Production Accounting needs such as petty cash, purchase orders, etc.
• Vet production bids, create budgets, track production costs
• Manage and approve invoices
• Pull audit details for freelancers on production projects
• Wrap up and actualize productions, including offshore projects
• Audit productions and seek efficiency improvements
• Suggest and drive improvements both during live action production and post-production process
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• 3-5 years Production Management experience
• Experience as a Production Manager or Production Accountant on live action/post-production/commercial production environments
• Find budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis a fun challenge.
• CAPS payroll expertise
• Strategic mindset, willingness to make recommendations to cause positive change from production project to project.
• Excellent contract management and negotiation skills.
• Ability to lead teams into greater efficiencies with assertive kindness.
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP:
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way'', You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Robust benefits program, Unlimited PTO, 401k with company match, Work Remotely and lots of other perks!
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios, and Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
We value the care and wellbeing of our employees and business partners. As part of our commitment to health and safety, If hired, all U.S. employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance.
#LI - Hybrid