Spring Intern - Digital Marketing
The Spellbound GroupRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Earn valuable music industry experience by interning for the strategic marketing and brand management company, The Spellbound Group. As a remote intern, your responsibilities will include:
• Creating strategic social media posts
• Researching new marketing and promotional opportunities
• Compiling lists of key tastemakers and press outlets
• Editing and creating digital video assets
• Assisting in daily office activities
During the internship, you will have the opportunity to earn college credit while getting an inside look at what is involved in managing and expanding the brands of top-tier legacy artists. You will learn how to analyze data to inform strategy for building successful marketing campaigns.
• Interest in pop culture
• REMOTE work availability of 10 hours+ a week
• Strong written communication and people skills
• Excellent marketing skills
• A passion for research
• Video and photo editing skills are a plus
The Spellbound Group provides strategic marketing and brand management services. We focus on achieving client objectives through community cultivation and activation. We believe that as a brand serves as a social connector, both online and off, it will earn true fan loyalty. Through those communities, we build brand awareness and motivate consumers to action to achieve defined campaign goals.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online