Location Based Entertainment Project Manager
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/3/2021 7:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Location Based Entertainment Project Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Location Based Entertainment Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Location Based Entertainment Project Manager?
Full Time Job
Location Based Entertainment Project Manager (or Senior Project Manager)
Columbia Pictures Location Based Entertainment is looking for a Project Manager / Sr Project Manager (experience dependent) to support the licensing and development of themed entertainment projects across the entire project lifecycle. Projects include branded theme parks, water parks, attractions, entertainment centers, immersive theater, touring exhibitions, restaurants, and other entertainment concepts. This role will serve as a key daily point of contact for relationships with licensees and working alongside external partners and internal teams across the numerous functional groups that work together on the development of world-class LBE products from start to finish.
• Work directly with licensees and internal stakeholders to guide the creative development and production process for multiple LBE licensing projects to ensure the best possible quality and outcomes
• Establish project plans in concert with internal teams, third-party vendors and licensees to determine business objectives, define creative goals, deliverables, responsibilities, budgets, and project calendars
• Collaborate with internal leadership, business affairs, creative services, marketing, promotions, and merchandising to achieve the respective business unit and creative objectives for SPE's global portfolio of themed entertainment experiences
• Manage licensing partnerships including brand standards, project schedules, and documentation of project development
• Identify, evaluate, and mitigate project execution risks to ensure project quality and to keep projects on brand, on budget and on schedule
• Maintain effective working relationships and facilitate communication within the organization as well as individual rights holders, design partners, specialty vendors, and third-party subject matter experts
• Provide feedback, reviews, and approvals to appropriate internal and/or external stakeholder(s) and track documentation on creative submissions for entertainment, marketing, and merchandizing
• Ensure creative direction, development and execution for themed entertainment projects globally including theme parks, water parks attractions, cruise ships, family entertainment centers, theater, VR/AR, and attractions
• Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
• 5+ years in project management for Location Based Entertainment or related creative fields
• Experience and fluency working with Intellectual Property
• Exceptionally well-organized self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment, all with a high attention to detail
• Agile, creative, and open-minded thinker with the ability to quickly adapt to new information and formulate an efficient approach to the challenge at hand
• Ability to identify and incorporate industry knowledge and trends to improve and evolve product opportunities
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios