Podcast Operations Team Assistant
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/19/2021 5:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Podcast Operations Team Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Podcast Operations Team Assistant postings
Part Time Job
Podcast Operations Team Assistant (Temp)
Three Uncanny Four, a podcast arm of Sony Music Entertainment, produces a suite of original, thoughtful, and buoyant podcasts across genres. We are looking for an amazing Production Coordinator in the tristate area to work with us!
The part-time (20 hours a week) temp Team Assistant is responsible for supporting the podcast production team at Three Uncanny Four, a podcast department within Sony Music Entertainment. This role will report to the Director of Operations and is based in New York. We thrive to make meaningful and buoyant content and value kind yet direct communication.
What you'll do:
• Provide administrative assistance to Editorial Team and Operations Management as needed with invoices, scheduling meetings, overall production assistance, etc.
• Collection, organization, distribution, filing of relevant materials (e.g. invoices, onboarding paperwork, receipts, timelines, etc.)
• Assist the Producers in ordering supplies as needed and approved
• Provide effective cover, backup and support for Production Manager and Operations Director as needed
• Take meeting notes and communicate following steps
• Scheduling, booking transportation for production and business needs
Who you are:
• At least two years of Experience in video/TV/film/podcast production phases, budget building, timeline development vendor setup and financial processes
• Experience as office/admin/exec/team assistant, coordinator or similar for 1 years preferred
• Self-starter, meticulous, and attentive to details
• Exceptional organizational, communication skills are required
• Diplomatic and clear communication
• Experience in vendor setup and financial processes
• Beginner to intermediate skills in Excel
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.