Coordinator To CEO, Management / Record Label
Small Giant Management & RecordsSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator to CEO (Management and Record Label)
SMALL GIANT Management + Records is a boutique records, management and publishing company located in Santa Monica, CA, responsible for the careers of Andy Grammer, Rachel Platten, Quinn Lewis, Rozzi, Parson James and more. Through strategic partnerships with companies such as Sony, BMG, and Universal Music Group, Small Giant is able to offer clients the attention of an independent company with the reach of a major music label. We are currently looking to hire a punctual, detail-oriented and intelligent coordinator to the CEO to assist with a wide range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Working with the full team on marketing & A&R projects.
- Manage the CEO's daily schedule / Schedule Calls & Meetings for everything Management, Label and Publishing related.
- Track and remind the CEO of all obligations - this includes reminders throughout the day and creating / organizing his priority list / making sure he is prepared for all of his meetings.
- Assist with some personal tasks/errands - some examples include: house management (landscaping, maid, contractors), sending gifts/cards, ordering and tracking packages, etc. No job is too small.
- Arrange all domestic and international travel, including hotel accommodations, ground transportation, and restaurant/social engagements.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Positive vibes
- Experience working under a high-level Executive (preferred) or in a busy office
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a variety of tasks successfully
- Ability to deal with high-pressure situations
- Detailed oriented/ability to prioritize
- Great communication skills, both verbally and written
- Can anticipate needs and stay one step ahead in a dynamic environment
- Proactive leadership skills
- SUPER organized + resourceful
- Ability to handle critique
- ''No job too small'' attitude is a must.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online