Junior Developer, Email Marketing
Simon & SchusterNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Junior Developer, Email Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Junior Developer, Email Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Junior Developer, Email Marketing?
Full Time Job
We're looking for a team member who is passionate about design, enjoys front-end languages, and wants to change the world one email at a time! The Junior Email Designer/Developer will manage, develop, and QA approximately 30-40 email campaigns per month while contributing to the growth and effectiveness of the Simon & Schuster email marketing program. In addition, this position will also design banners and other email assets as needed. We are looking for a team player who can collaborate with other members of the email team to manage workflow, understands and applies email best practices, and stays current with the #emailgeeks community on Litmus, Twitter, and beyond. An affinity for books and reading a is a plus!
• Efficient in HTML and CSS.
• Design driven
• Confident working in Adobe Create Suite.
• Portfolio demonstrates experience with usability and UX.
• Experience with open source learning and application.
• Has initiative to learn, research, and gather new ideas.
• Preferred experience working with Salesforce or another enterprise ESP.
• Preferred experience working with Email on Acid and Litmus.
Open to design applicants who recently completed coding courses, but have not applied their knowledge on the job yet.