Programmatic Media Manager, Us
Prime VideoSeattle, WA
This was removed by the employer on 10/23/2023 7:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Programmatic Media Manager, Us jobs in Seattle-WA
Search all Programmatic Media Manager, Us postings
Full Time Job
Programmatic Media Manager, Us Prime Video Growth Marketing
Prime Video brings together the world's best creators with the most passionate communities in a way that no other entertainment brand can. Not only are we a one-stop hub for distinctive, critically-acclaimed and award-winning original programming including TV series such as The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Jack Ryan and movies like Borat Subsequent MovieFilm, Coming 2 America, Cinderella, and The Tomorrow War, but we offer a multi-dimensional experience that allows subscribers to fully immerse themselves in their fandom: to read the book, to listen to the soundtrack, to buy the costume, to replay live sports in real time, and more. And that breadth and connection to the Amazon family of brands, along with the support of a passionate and diverse global team, makes Prime Video a company where creators and makers of all kinds can build their future.
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of online entertainment, with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business – available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, then please read on.
We are seeking a talented Programmatic Media Strategist to lead the paid media strategy across digital channels. You will be a key contributor to the overall Prime Video Growth Marketing strategy, owning channel level objectives to maximize and optimize our marketing and media investments in a programmatic way driving brand equity, engagement, and subscriber acquisition.
You will collaborate with Prime Video paid media marketers on bar raising programmatic campaigns. Additionally, you will work closely with centralized Amazon teams who focus on developing automated business solutions for your needs. You should have a growth mindset with a passion to dive deep, strong project management skills, a high level of customer focus, and a track record in transforming marketing performance data into digestible, actionable insights. You are a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and energizing environment.
Reporting to the Head of Growth, you will drive programmatic growth marketing results including goal-setting, service level campaign goal ownership, channel strategic development, execution, and optimization with the north-star goal of driving customer acquisition and engagement efficiently, and at scale. Utilizing an existing tool set across biddable media channels - this team member will also be expected to raise the bar and expand our opportunities into new partners and ad tech opportunities. Additionally you will provide knowledge share opportunities to educate and train US and global marketing managers who are executing in programmatic media buying platforms to enhance the customer journey. You will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, and ensure best practices for Prime Video growth.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop and own goals and performance metrics for programmatic campaigns; monitoring regularly to understand effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement
• Execute select strategic programmatic campaigns on behalf of Prime Video, instilling best practices through monitoring and diving deep into performance to maximize our programmatic campaigns
• Serve as programmatic lead for PV US, properly communicating and evangelizing winning programmatic strategies, tech's value propositions, processes, platform execution, trading techniques and industry related topics
• Develop key programmatic initiatives across DSPs (ADSP, DV360 and TTD) to drive strategic use cases and deliver results; implement and maintain playbook that incorporates best practices that can scale globally and cross-lines of business
• Own day to day relationships with Prime Video programmatic buyers and decision-makers across the US paid media team and ADSP, driving stakeholders to provide insightful media plans that align with the overall marketing strategy. This includes management and reporting of budgets, goal-setting, overall performance & programmatic trends to support Prime Video service and title support, and test & learn framework
• Facilitate and communicate comprehensive analysis and insights of PV service level programmatic campaigns and experiments, and make actionable recommendations in digestible form to senior leadership and with programmatic buyers who will execute campaigns
• Coordinate with marketers in the US and globally to drive execution of marketing experiments and campaign / channel holdout incrementality lift studies
• Manage external partner relationships with ADSP, Google, DV360 and TTD and identify new programmatic opportunities for testing
• Improve programmatic media program and management by identifying tools and mechanisms for automation, efficiency, and scale
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Culver City, CA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 4 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience building and optimizing multiple, simultaneous marketing campaigns
- Experience managing or working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams
- Depth of knowledge within advertising tech solutions including DV360 and The Trade Desk