50 / 50 Drawing Seller
Philadelphia PhilliesPhiladelphia, PA
Full Time Job
The part-time position of the 50/50 Ticket Seller will be interacting with Phillies fans with the ultimate goal of selling 50/50 tickets in support of Phillies Charities, Inc. Fans purchase 50/50 drawing tickets from the part-time drawing ticket sellers inside Citizens Bank Park starting one hour before first pitch through the end of the 7th inning which is approximately a 5-hour shift. The sellers will also take an active role in a fundraising program that takes place during all Phillies home games at Citizens Bank Park. Sellers will be trained to use the 50/50 Drawing Software, learn the cash reconciliation process, along with general knowledge and frequently asked questions about Citizens Bank Park.
• Use 50/50 Drawing Software and complete cash reconciliation.
• Answer frequently asked questions about Citizens Bank Park.
• Spread awareness to fans about 50/50 Drawings and Phillies Charities, Inc.
• Sell 50/50 tickets to fans while stationed at a Phillies Charities, Inc. 50/50 kiosk or by roaming in a designated area of the ballpark using a handheld device and mobile printer.
• Be an ambassador of the Phillies and a customer/guest service representative during games.
• Handle large amounts of money and electronic transactions and will be responsible for cash sales, as units must be reconciled throughout the game.
• Other duties as assigned
• Attend all or most of the Phillies home games at Citizens Bank Park.
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Must be flexible and able to work in high-pressure situations.
• Strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Must be prompt and arrive to shift on time.
• Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
• Must demonstrate exceptional oral communication skills.
• Sellers are expected to have an outgoing personality to encourage fans to purchase raffle tickets.
• Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
• Knowledge of the club's charitable work and the cornerstone programs that are supported by Phillies Charities, Inc.
• Sales and customer services experience a plus.
• Prior sales experience in sports/entertainment is strongly preferred.
The Phillies is an Equal Opportunity Employer