Executive Assistant to the CEO
Passionflix, Inc.Atlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 3/15/2021 8:10:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant to the CEO jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Executive Assistant to the CEO postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant to the CEO? The Position:
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will support the CEO and will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of the day-to-day activities for the CEO. You will anticipate the needs of the CEO and take the initiative to solve problems thoughtfully and independently. You will also handle all administrative needs and tasks as assigned by the CEO. You must be dynamic, highly organized, detail-orientated, and a superb problem solver. You must be self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing your work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast- paced start-up environment. You must be willing to travel for extensive periods of time during production schedules.
• Act as a first point of contact to the CEO: deal with correspondence and phone calls.
• Schedule and manage all meetings, appointments and calls for CEO (when calls feature other members of the Passionflix team, work with various schedules to accommodate).
• Submit monthly expense reports on behalf of CEO, if needed.
• Book travel, transport and accommodations per the CEO's directive.
• Prep CEO for events and conferences through detailed research of each prior to attending.
• Manage CEO's calendar, including reminders.
• Manage databases and filing systems for Passionflix, both physical and cloud based.
• Assist with managing workflow for CEO. With the assistance of CEO's direct reports, employee should learn to prioritize meetings and creative workflow for CEO.
• Liaise with staff, suppliers, clients and subscribers in a professional manner reflective of the CEO. Liaise with Key Passionflix fans on behalf of CEO when directed.
• Manage meeting follow-up for Passionflix Inc. and the website. This includes taking notes in all department meetings and making sure executives are aware of and complete necessary next steps.
• Work with the Director of Development and any Production Service Entity hired to plan and track production and department travel and event attendance.
• Understand, create and input metadata for all licensed and original content.
• Confirm that all relevant parties are aware of the start and stop dates of licensed and original content.
• Double check all new content is launched and plays appropriately on all platforms.
• Assist with the Passionflix store and merchandise as needed: packing, shipping, sourcing, design.
• Assist CEO with prep and strategy materials for upcoming content, including but not limited to, breakdowns and preliminary schedules of movies and series, and reviewing studio availability lists and offering content suggestions within the company's mandate.
• Assist with home and personal life maintenance tasks as requested by the CEO, including communicating with household staff on behalf of CEO.
• Maintain Social Media accounts, including updating posts, per the Director of PR and Marketing.
• Arrange all on the day care for Passionflix premieres, including stylist, glam and behind the scenes photos and posts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Background + Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience or college graduate with 1-2 years administrative experience, preferably in entertainment industry.
• Discreet and trustworthy
• Flexible and adaptable
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Tact and diplomacy as reflective of the CEO.
• Self-starter with excellent organization skills; able to anticipate needs and be proactive.
• Ability to provide professional and confidential administrative support.
• Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills; comfortable and efficient in team environment.
• Exceptional time-management and organizational skills; must be able to prioritize and manage multiple assignments with tight deadlines (both short- and long-term) within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Highly organized, with strong multi-tasking skills, strong attention to detail.
• Must be able to work efficiently with minimum supervision, and have the ability to handle several priorities under tight deadlines.
• A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
• Must have a valid passport and be willing to get Global Entry/ TSA/ Clear (at company's expense) This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.