Senior Marketing Manager, Retention Marketing
ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We are searching for a Senior Marketing Manager with experience working with mobile and email channels (push notifications, in-app messages, SMS). This role will manage the planning and execution of retention programs across our mobile channels and also support additional organic channels (e.g. onsite/in product placements) for the CBS All Access (soon to be Paramount ) marketing team. We're looking for someone who is passionate about media, has strong analytical skills, and is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This position is charged with executing new strategies to drive engagement with our current subscriber base and lower churn. Occasionally this role will support the acquisition and win-back campaigns in these channels. To achieve the above goals, this position will work closely with cross-functional teams within ViacomCBS Digital.
• Deliver and work cross-functionally with the Creative and Marketing Operations teams on multi-touch, retention campaigns across email, push notifications, site, app, social, and other paid placements.
• Create, execute, and continually optimize the retention team testing plan for all organic channels (email, mobile, onsite assets, etc).
• Own all reporting of the marketing efforts across organic channels to seize opportunities for new strategies or overall program optimizations.
• Create, prepare and maintain marketing calendars for all organic channels
• Develop a cadence for planning and regularly sharing updates on channel overall performance, to manage up key learnings & initiatives in a clear and compelling way
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize and draw conclusions from diverse data sources.
• Work with the Operations team to analyzes campaign performance metrics and optimizes engagement metrics across all organic channels
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• 5-7 years direct response and digital marketing experience in a B2C environment, including multi-variate testing, multi-channel direct messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
• Deep analytical knowledge and experience reporting on campaigns, gleaning business insights, and doing data-based optimization.
• Minimum of 5 years managing retention programs for a consumer subscription product.
• Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience, particularly email and digital marketing.
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling
• Strong understanding and experience with AB/MVT testing
• Self-motivated and results-oriented with high regard for attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• MBA a Plus.
• Subscription marketing experience preferred