Manager, Podcast Marketing, Streaming
ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As a member of the Paramount podcast team, the Marketing Manager will work to grow, sustain, and engage Paramount podcast audiences by supporting podcast launches and related marketing initiatives. You will report to the Director of Podcast Marketing and work in close collaboration with brand marketing leads from across all of our audio products including CBS Sports, CBS News, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Studios, Showtime, and others.
Come join our growing team!
• Work closely with the Director of Podcast Marketing to build go-to-market plans for new Paramount podcasts
• Work cross-functionally with Paramount brand marketing teams to implement strategic, multi-platform marketing campaigns around podcast launches and other major initiatives related to Paramount Streaming
• Help identify audience growth and engagement opportunities across the existing portfolio of Paramount podcasts
• Lead execution and measurement of our internal podcast cross-promotion initiatives
• Support with the development of regular performance recaps upon completion of the campaign
• Support with paid media from planning to activation and optimization to recap
• Assist in the coordination of podcast promotion with third-party podcast platforms (Apple Podcasts, Spotify, etc.)
• Collaborate with podcast production teams to optimize podcast content and discoverability (e.g. SEO)
• Prepare regular performance updates on podcast performance and promotional efforts
• Chip in to a culture of collaboration and inclusion within the Paramount Podcast Team and the wider organization
• Be knowledgeable of how our podcast content is presented in various podcasting and streaming applications
• Stay up-to-date on what is happening in the podcast marketing landscape, including new platforms and opportunities for innovation
• 5 years of experience working in marketing (ideally some experience related to audio products or directly in the podcast industry)
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field preferred
• Proficient in digital marketing
• Ability to efficiently meet various deadlines
• Strong writing skills
• Proficiency in the major social media platforms
• Highly organized and strong attention to detail
• Teammate that communicates clearly, and efficiently across all functions and levels of the organization
• Analytical approach with sharp problem-solving skills, be able to identify trends in data and turn them into insights
• Passionate about podcasts and the audio space
• MBA or Masters degree in a related field is a bonus
Hiring Salary Range: $93,000.00 - 105,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.