Facilities Technician, Facilities Maintenance
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Overview and Responsibilities
Paramount Global Facilities team is seeking a Facilities Technician/Engineer in Hauppauge, NY! The technician will support the entire on-air critical Network Operations Center (NOC) to ensure all equipment is accurately maintained, operational, and the work environment is clean and safe for all employees. There will be a need to periodically work weekends and/or evenings as required to respond to after-hours calls for any facility emergency i.e., power outage, Building Management System (BMS), Fire Alarm, Snow Emergency, etc.
• Operation of demanding equipment and systems will be conducted as outlined from established Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs).
• Maintain daily rounds & checks of the equipment in the facility to confirm all is operational.
• Oversee and handle building contractors as required.
• Provide routine preventative maintenance of equipment as scheduled.
• Respond to daily work requests as scheduled and assigned.
• Operate the Facility BMS/Alerton system to monitor and control our HVAC systems.
• Operate the Siemensâ€™ Fire Alarm Panel to acknowledge troubles and alarms.
• Knowledge of fire suppression systems (Preaction, Wet, Novec, and FM200).
• 5 â€'' 10 years of experience in commercial Maintenance Operations.
• Must have experience in electrical distribution systems and mechanical equipment (i.e., chiller plant).
• Experience operating diesel generators and transfer switches, air conditioning, and stand-by power disciplines (UPS).
• Familiar with Auto Cad is a plus
• NYC refrigeration license is plus
• Excellent people management, communication, and customer service skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and make appropriate decisions
• Work well with minimal direct supervision
• Should be dependable, self-motivated and have excellent troubleshooting skills!
• Ability to thoroughly document and report repairs and work
• Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook.