Executive Assistant, Paramount
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/8/2023 5:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Paramount jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant, Paramount postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
As the Executive Assistant to three Senior Executives, you will demonstrate superb judgment while managing a variety of situations and confidential matters with the utmost discretion. You will craft and deliver strong verbal and written communications; exercise exemplary administrative and organizational skills; demonstrate strong capability to handle multiple tasks and balance multiple priorities. Your impeccable interpersonal skills present with a poised, polished, and friendly disposition. The ideal partner in the role is a self-starter who can prioritize effectively for yourself and the Senior Executives, and you are able to work excellently under pressure. Your strong business insight reflecting a high level of awareness, competency, and efficiency in all you do is your key to success.
This position is a hybrid role, located in NYC-Times Square.
• Be highly responsive to direct and anticipated needs; provide fast, accurate, and thoughtful responses to requests, and follow up on action items in support of the executiveâ€™s efficiency and effectiveness.
• Complete heavy scheduling and calendar management including coordination of complex meetings including multiple participants and locations.
• Create and modify travel itineraries quickly and accurately. Inform and plan actions based on the itinerary with appropriate parties, monitoring throughout. Process associated expenses as required.
• Run meeting presentations, conference room, and AV equipment logistics.
• Provide effective and expeditious meeting coordination including agendas, notes, action items and follow-ups.
• Screen and respond to phone calls, emails and incoming/outgoing packages.
• Partner with key partners to the CTO and their EA's to collaborate, acquire information, problem solve, and achieve desired results.
• Manage special projects, run occasional personal errands, and take on additional duties and projects as needed.
• Prioritize tasks as needed and organize daily. Always monitor emails during working hours and before and after them.
• 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, with 3 years supporting a C suite executive.
• Passionate about the art and science behind being an impactful and value-adding Executive Assistant
• Use excellent judgment, discretion, and overall decision making skills during interactions with Senior Executives, Industry Leaders, and other high-profile partners
• Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas while maintaining focus on key priorities
• Able to act as a central knowledge resource for the team to help facilitate streamlined communications and drive toward team results
• Applies strong writing, creative, editing, and proofreading skills for emails, presentations, and other correspondence
Hiring Salary Range: $80,000.00 - 90,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.