Manager, Facilities, Dispatch & Property Services
Paramount PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/12/2023 5:57:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Facilities, Dispatch & Property Services jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Facilities, Dispatch & Property Services postings
Full Time Job
OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is responsible for the overall coordination of the Dispatch Center operation including supervising three full-time clerks.
to include, but not limited to:
• Answers and responds to all incoming production and tenant service calls in a ''help-desk'' environment
• Generate Service Orders and radio dispatch service and emergency calls to appropriate Facilities trades
• Schedules staff to ensure adequate coverage for phone duties from 6am â€'' 7pm, Monday â€'' Friday
• Ensure all personnel are properly trained in Dispatch Center procedures and that calls are processed in a professional and timely manner
• Ensure that follow up and status of calls are completed in accordance with department policy
• Liaisons with department heads and priority response personnel to ensure customer request are responded to efficiently and customer complaints are investigated
• Oversees staff to ensure proper input of Dispatch Center customer requests in STAR, and Facilities Maintenance work orders in Maximo
• Supervises clerks (listening to calls) to ensure professionalism and compliance with established procedures
• Monitors quality and quantity of work performed by the Dispatch Center staff, evaluating policies and procedures.
• Recommends new or modified procedures and/or training are required based on actual calls received
• Ensures that daily, weekly, and monthly Maximo reports are generated and distributed
• Processing and distribution of production call sheets daily to designated departments and individuals
• Maintenance and distribution of the Hot Lock list for stages
• Implementation and oversight of quality control measures
• Works closely with direct supervisor on training, developing and motivating direct reports, conducts annual performance reviews
• General support of Facilities and Property Services teams
• Working knowledge of monthly financial reporting
• When necessary, provide client facing interaction on behalf of Property Services and Dispatch Center
• Support janitorial, water and towel services provided to the lot
• Assist with office design when necessary
• Support supervisor with lot special events when necessary
• Previous call/dispatch center experience is a plus!
• 2 years previous supervisory experience
• Proficiency with Excel and Word
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Highly motivated and flexible to supervise Operations Center staff in a fast-paced environment
• Good analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve issues as they occur
• Professional phone manner
• Familiarity with Maximo
• Operational proficiency in STAR
Hiring Salary Range: $85,600.00 - 89,600.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.